MATRADE is organising #MyAPEC2020 Exhibition from September – December 2020 in-conjunction with Malaysia as the host of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). This exhibition is a web–based virtual platform to showcase the varied range of products and services to promote greater business linkages among APEC and non-APEC business entities.
2. #MyAPEC2020 Exhibition is enhanced to include online pitching, virtual one-to-one business meeting (eBizMatch) and webinar. These programmes will increase business opportunities to the exhibitors as a whole. The exhibition will cover 9 targeted sectors i.e. AI & IR 4.0, innovative F&B and agrofood, education, green tech and energy, healthcare, professional and business services, transportation, lifestyle and building materials.
3. Registration for Phase 2 is now open and we would like to invite your company to participate in #MyAPEC2020 Exhibition. If you are interested, please register using the link http://tpms.matrade.gov.my/matrade-tpms/promotionRegistrationPublicSubmitSearch/10936 before 22 July 2020.
4. Besides the registration form, your company is also required to complete the #MyAPEC2020 Exhibition e-Directory Form using the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YO2fJ7eBGowTIbsFTHvh2SUl8RpI1eB/view?usp=sharing. This form should be submitted together with relevant promotional materials such as company logo, photos and brochures of products and services as well as corporate video, to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your document (e.g Google drive or Dropbox).
5. The participation fee for this exhibition is RM500.00. Payment can be made through online transfer upon registration to MATRADE (Payee) Maybank account No. 5642 9431 7380 (E-Payment Code: TF201461) or crossed cheque payable to “MATRADE” (to be submitted to Secretariat at Level 21, Menara MATRADE). Please email the proof of payment to the Secretariat. This participation fee is claimable under Market Development Grant subject to the company’s eligibility.
6. Should you require further information, please email the Secretariat at email@example.com or MATRADE Sectoral Officer(s) that you have been liaising with.
APEC is a Regional Economic Forum established in 1989 to leverage on the growing interdependence of the Asia – Pacific. Malaysia was one of the founding members of APEC. 30 years after its inception, the region’s economy grew at an average of 3.7 per cent annually from USD23.5 trillion in 1990 to USD66.2 trillion in 2018.
The 21 APEC Member Economies rotate annually to host and chair APEC Meetings. After more than two decades, year 2020 sees Malaysia as host and chair to APEC meetings for the second time.
#MyAPEC2020 Trade Exhibition
In conjunction with APEC Minister Responsible for Trade (MRT) meeting in Sabah, Malaysia, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) will be organising #MyAPEC2020 trade exhibition at the Sabah International Convention Centre (SICC), Kota Kinabalu.
The exhibition will feature local and international industry players from 9 targeted sectors:
- AI and IR 4.0
- Modern agriculture & food processing
- Green tech & energy
- Professional and business services
- Transportation (logistics, aerospace & MRO)
- Building materials
We are also pleased to inform that there will be #MyAPEC2020 Virtual Exhibition and visitors from all over the world can view it online.
For more information on #MyAPEC2020 Trade Exhibition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.