Korea SMEs and Startups Agency (KOSME) and The Ministry of SMEs and Startups (MSS) and MIDA(Malaysian Investment Development Authority) are conducting a program called ‘Overseas Technology Transfer Program’, for Korean SMEs to partner with overseas corporations who seek technology from Korea.
As part of this program, KOSME (Korea Desk) will hold the ‘Korea-Malaysia Technology Matching Session’. This event will be held on-line due to Covid19.
If your company is looking to Acquire Korean Technology in order to improve productivity and facilities, find OEM or joint-venture opportunities and expand in the domestic market and overseas, this is the venue for you.
• (For Korean SMEs) To Enter Malaysia and SEA
• (For Malaysian companies) To Acquire Korean Technology in order to improve productivity and facilities, find OEM or joint-venture opportunities and expand in domestic market and overseas
BUSINESS MATCHING OVERVIEW:
Date: 30th November – 2nd December, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 5.00 PM
※ the above schedule is subject to change according to circumstances, and detailed schedule will be individually informed to participating companies
EXPECTED OUTCOMES FROM THE SESSION:
• Licensing (technology, patent, trademarks, know-how), Joint Investment (Establish a joint venture in Malaysia), OEM production of Korean company
• KOSME&MIDA will Monitor and assist in communication, collaboration b/w companies
• Support of mutual visits (local transport, translation costs)
• Second Matching Session in November in Kuala Lumpur (subject to COVID-19 situation)
-> If situation is not improved, we will hold on-line session.
* Private Room & Devices for video conference will be arranged with SOP guidelines.
* Coffee & Tea Refreshment
PDS Consulting, an Agent assigned by KOSMES for this Session, will be confirming your registration via email shortly upon your registration below.
Kindly note that your meeting will be officially confirmed only after a confirmation letter has been sent.
PDS Consulting Sdn Bhd
Person in Charge : Harry Jung
Tel : +603 4270 5430
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MIDA(Malaysia Investment Development Authority)
Person in Charge : Mohd Safri Pae
Tel : +603 2267 6672
Email : email@example.com